The Bookworm Next Door - Expanded and Revised Edition - The Whys Answered

First up, why am I expanding and revising The Bookworm Next Door?  

At first I seriously thought that The Bookworm Next Door (BND) was complete.  I had been working on it for over seven years and the overall story never changed.  I've had so many possible endings, but I kept coming back to the one I ended the story with. 

Then I hit publish and the prequel short stories started appearing.  Then the questions of "what happened to Aimee?" Kelly?  What about Jennifer?  Wesley?  Gloria and Brady?  That was when I realized that BND wasn't finished. 

What is different about the current Bookworm Next Door and the revised and expanded edition?

Over a hundred pages of new material.  What caused Grace to be shy and quiet when she's the oldest of X number of siblings?  What caused Aimee to set her sights on David?

Some names have changed.  A Beta reader pointed out that she was having trouble keeping Grace and Gloria straight, so Gloria is now Hannah. 

Some scenes have been changed, added to, or removed completely.    Even some characters have been removed - Mark for example.

We also briefly meet Delilah's mother, and there is the conclusion with Samantha's wedding. 

Release Date?

Right now I'm looking at July 11, 2016.

Wait!  I've already bought BND.  I have all of the short stories.  What about me?  

Free and reduced price days will be happening.  I'd toyed with the idea of uploading the new edition to the old book, but then nobody can post Amazon or GoodRead reviews on the new version.  Dates have not been determined, but I'm planning on having the pre-order price at $0.99 and then raising it to $2.99 or $3.99 after the book is released.

Any other questions, ask below, on Facebook, or even on GoodReads. 

Alicia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Stolen Twin - Michelle Pariza Wacek

I am horrible at blogging.

Book Review - The Girl Without Magic - Megan O'Russell