In the Enchanted Forest Announcement

Around October 30th or 31st I "finished" the manuscript for the mash up that I've been working on since August 2014. 

The idea came to me while I was teaching Biology - interim position - and had some spare time. 

I adore fairy tales.  Simply adore them and discovering their various variations.  Even the original tales have minor nuances that create five different tales from the same origin. 

This was before I'd discovered Heather Lyon's The Collector's Society Series.  (Go, read the books. The last one comes out Nov. 7th!  I can't wait!)

 So... what happens when a descendant of Alice finds herself in a strange land?  A land where fairy tales and children's stories were real?  Where a magic council can freeze the story's tales in a loop or allow them to continue on for generations? 

I don't have the synopsis yet.  I don't even have the manuscript completely edited.  Only 54 pages. 

But that will take a handful of days to finish and then off to the Betas for their reads and recommendations. 

I can't give you a projected release date.  I'm aiming for late November or early December, but that does depend on how quickly the Betas work and I get things edited and revised. 

Fingers crossed. 

 Meanwhile... Here's the two covers I'm considering.  Some minor adjustments might be made.  What do you think, Reader?

Alicia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Stolen Twin - Michelle Pariza Wacek

I am horrible at blogging.

Book Review - The Girl Without Magic - Megan O'Russell