Creating while Writing or Just Procrastination?

Last night I crafted several steampunk inspired necklaces for the untitled steampunk/fantasy project.

Did I get a single word written?  Yes, only about fifty words.  But I made pretty necklaces that are available in my (unrelated) Etsy shop.



So, what do you think oh silent readers?  Steampunk?  More Steampunk Inspired?

The Swarovski crystals are wrapped on gears.  My favorite is the utmost right necklace.

Anyway, I was sitting there staring at my document the other day, doing Steampunk research on Pinterest and stumbled on the wrapping technique.  Ending up doing a few that I already had the supplies for and ended up going and buying more supplies yesterday.

 I'm on Pinterest now btw

www.pinterest.com/ajdarcywrites

So...then I decided I need book boards.  Why not show what I imaged my characters as, or what they would wear (the untitled Steampunk project for example.

I may have spent an hour looking at pictures.

Sometimes I wonder what anybody monitering my computer thinks about my search terms.

"baseball teenager" "brunette teenager"  "blonde teenager" etc.

The Bookworm Next Door had some interesting research terms.

Okay, I really am just procrastinating.  I'm about halfway through the second Bookworm prequel short story (Brady and Gloria) and while *I* know their story, the characters are being a bit stubborn about sharing their story.  That's what I get for writing private characters.

Only 3,000 more words to go...


By the way, you can get the necklaces at www.overthinkercreates.etsy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Stolen Twin - Michelle Pariza Wacek

I am horrible at blogging.

Book Review - The Girl Without Magic - Megan O'Russell