An Update on Half-Moon Manor

As I sit here typing I wonder why I willingly took on the task of two blogs - the etsy shop blog and the author blog. 

Because I love to write.

School and subbing has started back. No more writing until midnight. Not of I want to function at 6 in the morning when my alarm goes off. 

The rough draft of Half-Moon Manor is almost finished. I'm procrastinating on my final writing day because I'll know the bulk of my writing is finished. While this story hasn't taken 8-10 years to write, it has still been on my computer for a long while.

I already know that I'll have to go back in an fill in some of the gaps: psychological, emotional, depth gaps.  I have characters to fully flesh out. I have plot holes and probably continuity errors to fix. 

Then I'll send it off to Laura, my new editor, beta, and confusing sentence fixer.

It'll go to the betas.

Book cover. Back cover blurb. Kindle set up. Physical book/createspace set up. Promotion and marketing. Goodreads.

Then I'll finish the steampunk inspired story - tentatively titled Of Metal and Magic - which is a mix of the looks and technology of steampunk and the magic of fantasy.

The Bookworm Prequels are finished. I need to update the links. The first date shorts will most likely start going out in October. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Stolen Twin - Michelle Pariza Wacek

I am horrible at blogging.

Book Review - The Girl Without Magic - Megan O'Russell