Frustrations

Sometimes things get frustrating over on my side of the laptop. 

Keep watching reviews and determining ways to bounce back, to create better. 

Watching the numbers and wondering if those handful of bad reviews are just pulling the rest of the potential readers down where they don't want to read, not even with Kindle Unlimited. 

I have to watch the day by day because at the end of the month if I don't hit minimum page reads and sold books then I'm losing out.

I'm running out of time.  I'm running a gamble here by wanting to be a full-time writer.  A crafter of words.

But this and etsy don't always pay the bills.  They certainly aren't paying me enough to get out of my parents house.

Who am I?

I am a writer.  I've been a writer since the seventh grade.

And Yet...

It hasn't even been a year since I've started.  I really need to not lose hope.

A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - The Stolen Twin - Michelle Pariza Wacek

I am horrible at blogging.

Book Review - The Girl Without Magic - Megan O'Russell